PandoraMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everyone has heard bought Aran right?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Damian

Damian

Everyone has heard bought Aran right? Empty
PostSubject: Everyone has heard bought Aran right?   Everyone has heard bought Aran right? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:22 pm

'' According to the prophecy, the Rien clan has been waiting for the Hero to return. Finally I have been awakened by the voice of this girl ..called Lilin, a beautiful ice-cold looking girl who belongs to the Rien clan.

Lilin told me that I was one of the heroes that fought the Black Magician hundreds of years ago, but the Black Magician was stronger than me.. and cursed me …

I was imprisoned and asleep in the ice for a very long time.. I lost all my memories and abilities.. Was I a hero? ..

Lilin told me she and the inhabitants of Rien would help me regain my abilities back. ''

So what is this aran class all about?
This time the aran class is a class very much differernt from the knights of cygnus and the original adventurers. The aran is infact a legendary hero who fought the black magician and got frozen in ice for a very long time.

The aran class is more like a warrior / pirate hybrid who uses a polearm. However, unlike the usual warriors, this class will NOT have the hp increase skill causing the aran class to have abnormally lower hp than the usual warriors.

What makes this class so different is that the way this class attacks. It uses a new combo system which increases damage as the combo increases and the higher your combo, the better skills you can use. The skills are lightly harder to use if compared to the usual skills as there are certain factors to fulfill before u can use a skill.

The aran class has a max level of 200 and has their own unique mount. Their job is mostly ice based and has its own unique starting map. I wouldnt say this job is overpowered as it requires quite an ammount of skill to use.

This is most what you need to know bout the Aran Class....I believe the mount is a wolf of some sort. All i know about the mount is that u need the following to obtain it.

- 10,000,000 (10M) mesos
- 50 Seal Meats
- 50 Jr. Yeti Skins

More to come!!!
Back to top Go down
3lod

3lod

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has heard bought Aran right?   Everyone has heard bought Aran right? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:18 am

Lol too bad that this server doesnt have aran because they seem so awesome!
Back to top Go down
Damian

Damian

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has heard bought Aran right?   Everyone has heard bought Aran right? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:38 am

yea dude! Pennace said he was doing but now hes all stressed and what not Razz
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has heard bought Aran right?   Everyone has heard bought Aran right? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:17 am

To tell you the truth, their fun, but only for a short amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Damian

Damian

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has heard bought Aran right?   Everyone has heard bought Aran right? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 4:14 am

really? hmmmm lol i want to try it
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has heard bought Aran right?   Everyone has heard bought Aran right? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 4:31 am

Lots of button mashing. Razz
Back to top Go down
Damian

Damian

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has heard bought Aran right?   Everyone has heard bought Aran right? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:52 am

lol for combos?
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has heard bought Aran right?   Everyone has heard bought Aran right? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:55 am

Well, there is a double attack, and to use this, you hit your attack button twice. Then theirs a triple attack. Again, to use this, you hit your attacking button three times. It get's pretty tiring after a while.
Back to top Go down
Damian

Damian

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has heard bought Aran right?   Everyone has heard bought Aran right? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 4:22 pm

wow o.o sounds awesome but difficult
Back to top Go down
Pennace
Admin
Pennace

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has heard bought Aran right?   Everyone has heard bought Aran right? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:55 pm

Its Fun at first but then Uhh it get sorta boring near the end.
Cuz you waste alot of MP and trust me im like lvl 60 in there.
Or was.
Back to top Go down
Darren

Darren

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has heard bought Aran right?   Everyone has heard bought Aran right? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:52 pm

true it gets boring after awhile ,hope evan will be better
Back to top Go down
Damian

Damian

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has heard bought Aran right?   Everyone has heard bought Aran right? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:20 pm

oh yea lol Razz. I didn't even know lots of aran. I wanna try it once. Does anyone know of a v75 private server that has it? I mean its not advertising right? I just wanna try it out Smile.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has heard bought Aran right?   Everyone has heard bought Aran right? EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:16 am

EVAN FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
Damian

Damian

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has heard bought Aran right?   Everyone has heard bought Aran right? EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:38 am

lol that'll be cool too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has heard bought Aran right?   Everyone has heard bought Aran right? Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone has heard bought Aran right?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PandoraMS :: Maplestory and other topic :: Maplestory News-
Jump to: