PandoraMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BakaPanda's(Sanos) GM Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BakaPanda

BakaPanda's(Sanos) GM Application Empty
PostSubject: BakaPanda's(Sanos) GM Application   BakaPanda's(Sanos) GM Application EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:45 am

((So I decided to redo this because I feel I didn't put enough effort in to my other one on guest. Please Admin delete my post that I obtained from posting in that thread and delete the thread itself))

Name:Robert

Sex:Male

Time Zone:PST

Where I live:California

About Me:Well I am a bi-sexual but I swing closer to the men side because well I find them more attractive. But then again thats not the point. I was an original veteran from Morphine Network but due to some circumstance I was banned for something that I rather not go in to detail unless asked. I'm a nice person but if I need to I will speak my own opinion but I won't do it in a hurtful way I only wish to help others by giving constructive criticism. And I am fully aware when it's time to play and it's time to get serious.

How can I help Out as a GM?:Well I'm good with people usually and everyone pretty much does love me at times. I'm very open minded and always hear both ends of the story before I lay down the law. I'm never a bias party because I know "It takes two to tango" but overall I'm good with photoshop and drawing and such. I usually am very active on vent on all times and know my way around Maplestory as well I can help out players by checking on transactions and helping them with bugs and scammer/hacker reports. I also can Mod the forum and keep track if everything is under control because if it's getting out of hand I usually can calm people down and make my point across.

Your previous knowledge:I have no previous knowledge of being a Maplestory GM but I do have previous knowledge of being a GM for a online game such as Ragnarok and ROSE online. I was a gm in a few small ROSE online servers that never really hit more than 50 people online at a time but in Ragnarok I was a gm on LongBeachRO which had about 200+ people on it. If you played LongBeachRO my GM name was originally "DrJackal" and for my job there I handled events and bug reports as well as graphic design. But overall from my lack of performance in LongBeachRO I was let go for the sole purpose I wasn't improving on my graphic designing and I wasn't as helpful back then.

How do you achieve your goals:My goals are usually achieved by thinking positive for I am a optimistic because If I make a goal I don't stop working till I make that goal. I usually prioritize my self with whats the most important goal I need to fulfill and I work my hardest to do it. Overall I also make my goals on what I think is right and wrong and based on my morals.

Why should we choose you?:Well because after a long time of thinking and changing my attitude on how I looked at things before I was banned it changed my personality and got rid of my superiority complex and now I feel I can take on the role as a GM and help out this server. I know some people might be worried that getting this position might cause me to get a big head but It won't because I have changed and I realized that me acting selfish and saying I can get you banned just because i know gm's and vent mods doesn't make it right. I think now that Ive grown up abit and caught up with my age I can take on this role.

Extra Info:Ive been helping out this server already and been keeping track of the forums as it is. But if I don't get the position I don't mind because Ive known Eddie for awhile now and regardless I'll keep helping this server with graphics and forum moderation even if I don't have powers and I will keep track of hackers and report them asap as well as any harassment. Because I'm not going to stop and not help just because I don't get a position as GM and it makes no sense to post an application and get denied and not help at all. It only proves the fact that if somebody did that they only wanted the position to have fun and screw around with.
Back to top Go down
Wave

PostSubject: Re: BakaPanda's(Sanos) GM Application   BakaPanda's(Sanos) GM Application EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:19 pm

Why 2 GM applications?
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

PostSubject: Re: BakaPanda's(Sanos) GM Application   BakaPanda's(Sanos) GM Application EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 4:11 pm

His first one was made on a guest account.
Back to top Go down
Zac

PostSubject: Re: BakaPanda's(Sanos) GM Application   BakaPanda's(Sanos) GM Application EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:39 pm

Good luckk
Back to top Go down
BakaPanda

PostSubject: Re: BakaPanda's(Sanos) GM Application   BakaPanda's(Sanos) GM Application EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:51 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Madara
Admin
Madara

PostSubject: Re: BakaPanda's(Sanos) GM Application   BakaPanda's(Sanos) GM Application EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:52 pm

Nice Application

Moving You To processing 2
Back to top Go down
https://pandorams.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BakaPanda's(Sanos) GM Application   BakaPanda's(Sanos) GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

BakaPanda's(Sanos) GM Application
Page 1 of 1