PandoraMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Nemesis GM Application~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nemesis

Nemesis

~Nemesis GM Application~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Nemesis GM Application~   ~Nemesis GM Application~ EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 3:11 am

(Application format taken from BakaPanda, thank you sano, hope is OK. Very Happy)

Name
Nigel Kilbourne

Sex
Male

Time Zone
PST or GMT -8:00

Where I live
Oregon, USA (Below Washington, and above California)

About Me
Well, I love music, it's been my thing ever since I was a little kid. I drum and I do vocals, and yes, I am looking for a band. If you want to hear my vocal covers, PM me for my Youtube. I also longboard, just for commuting, but I do slide around a little bit, and I really like Maplestory (Obviously), so I hope you get to know me. Very Happy

How can I help out as a GM?
Well, I am on almost six hours a day, so I think my time issue isn't a problem. I have been a GM several times on different servers, and I really enjoy helping people. I feel that helping people is one of the most rewarding things to do in a private server, but I really just like to help players out on things they are stuck with.

Your previous experience
I have been a GM on three different servers, VengeanceMS, GalaxyMS, and XianMS. I quit Vengeance and Galaxy because of drama, people betraying people and what not. And Xian had to close down.

Why should we choose you?
I believe that I have the potential to become a superb GM. My time on the computer, my experience in being a GM, and my ability to be both playful, and stern when the time comes. I really like PandoraMS, and I believe it has to potential to soar to the top, if it isn't already. I understand that being a GM is a huge responsibility, but I am prepared to take on this large job.

Extra Info
I played a server where Madara was the Co-Owner, and that server was really good. I think that Madara makes an amazing Co-Owner, and no I'm not sucking up, I am simply pointing out my opinion. Also, thank you for reading my application and I hope my skills can be put to use.

-Nemesis
Back to top Go down

~Nemesis GM Application~
Page 1 of 1