PandoraMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why???????????????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
3lod

3lod

Why??????????????? Empty
PostSubject: Why???????????????   Why??????????????? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:03 am

Why does everybody hate me just because I looted a zhelm.Like all of the guys that wanted to kill the zak already did a z-run.
O.o I didnt know it was so important to you guys.So im sorry I looted it. And im sorry I didnt listen to you when you said it couldnt be dropped.So yeah I just wanted to know why does everybody hate me and I wanted to appologize for looting and dropping the zhelm.
I thought you guys were joking when you said youd hate me.And im sorry I dropped it.In most servers zhelms are droppable and lootable. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Damian

Damian

Why??????????????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why???????????????   Why??????????????? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:11 am

i dont hate u o.o i wasnt even there lol Razz
Back to top Go down
BakaPanda

Why??????????????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why???????????????   Why??????????????? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:25 am

I honestly wouldn't pay that much attention to it. There will always be more z-runs and more z-helms. Sooner or later they might add drop and loot for z-helms hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Damian

Damian

Why??????????????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why???????????????   Why??????????????? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:17 pm

Pandas right Very Happy
Back to top Go down
3lod

3lod

Why??????????????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why???????????????   Why??????????????? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:48 pm

But now many people hate me and even my only friend hates me.
Back to top Go down
Damian

Damian

Why??????????????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why???????????????   Why??????????????? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 4:37 pm

I don't o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why??????????????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why???????????????   Why??????????????? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why???????????????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PandoraMS :: Maplestory and other topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: