Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kane

Kane's GM APP :) Empty
PostSubject: Kane's GM APP :)   Kane's GM APP :) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:57 pm

Name: Kane
Time Zone: GMT

haha, Heyyy Madara remember me? ur temp GM in FriendMs Smile

Hey guys, first off my name is Kane and I'm sixteen years old. I have been playing MapleStory for over fours years and I play under the IGN Kane, and been playing private servers for 2years.

I have been a GM on ALOT of servers. I have all of the GM commands memorized and I know how to use each and every one of them.

For expample:

ChaosMs (v.75)
HighStoryMs (v.75)
WhooshiMs (v.75)
AlcandonMs (v.75)
FriendMs (v.75) (Temp GM) lol
SilentStory (v.62)
7PokerMs (v.62)
etc... too many!

Also, i am very expierence being a GM, No breaking rules, No giving ppls items, sorting out arguments etc... u know.

I take my job as a GM seriously and I always carry out my GM duties as a professional. I do not ban for grudges or if somebody pisses me off; I only ban if somebody deliberately breaks the rules. I don't let emotion affect my decisions.

I am very experienced in tech support and I'm able to fix almost any problem a player is having, assuming they have the intelligence to follow directions. I've never been not able to help somebody fix their problem.

I am very experienced in hacking so I know what all the hackers are doing to try to gain an unfair advantage in this game. I know the name of every hack and I can instantly recognize any of them. I know what hackers do to try and avoid the GMs, I know what hacks they use, and I know where they go. Chances are I'm a more experienced hacker than any given hacker that tries to hack on a server I'm playing.

I'm not going to even go into my skills at banning hackers. People always put that and act like it's amazing that they can ban lots of them. It's nothing special to me, really, it's simple and most of the time hackers don't get by me.

I'm pretty good at hosting events and I don't do retarded ones like randomly spawning bosses in the FM. I actually make a game out of events and make it fun for everybody.

I'm very fair when it comes to punishment and I will usually hear anyone out when giving out consequences. I don't abuse my GM powers like so many people do. I see so many people banning players left and right just because they smega saying that they don't like one of the GMs. I'm not like that at all.

I can follow instructions very easily and I don't need to be told twice what the rules are.

Alright, i think thats all from me
Thanks for reading Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Kane's GM APP :)   Kane's GM APP :) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:20 pm

Kane I noticed that you're only level 1 in the PandoraMS community. I'd suggest you level up because if you apply while you're only level 1 it makes you look likeyou're only here for the GM job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damian

Damian

PostSubject: Re: Kane's GM APP :)   Kane's GM APP :) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:22 pm

same....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kane

PostSubject: Re: Kane's GM APP :)   Kane's GM APP :) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:25 pm

Wave wrote:
Kane I noticed that you're only level 1 in the PandoraMS community. I'd suggest you level up because if you apply while you're only level 1 it makes you look likeyou're only here for the GM job.

Rofl, i been in this server for ages and FriendMs and i did too much leveling in that server and they just shutted it down to have a new source (shootersource).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
saffaron123

saffaron123

PostSubject: Re: Kane's GM APP :)   Kane's GM APP :) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:56 pm

You have not been in this server for ages. You are not even a beta tester.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kane

PostSubject: Re: Kane's GM APP :)   Kane's GM APP :) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:58 pm

saffaron123 wrote:
You have not been in this server for ages. You are not even a beta tester.

Lol u wouldn't understand, Madara would.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3lod

3lod

PostSubject: Re: Kane's GM APP :)   Kane's GM APP :) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:46 pm

Rofl are you Kane from element ms???

And If you are Hi.(Im Eddie)(not the owner)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damian

Damian

PostSubject: Re: Kane's GM APP :)   Kane's GM APP :) EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:23 am

I like the app Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BakaPanda

PostSubject: Re: Kane's GM APP :)   Kane's GM APP :) EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:20 am

He has alot of experience and seems to move around from servers. This can also be a bad thing if he was fired but him knowing people of this server who are GM's means he can work well with them.

I Approve of this

~Sano :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kane

PostSubject: Re: Kane's GM APP :)   Kane's GM APP :) EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:24 am

BakaPanda wrote:
He has alot of experience and seems to move around from servers. This can also be a bad thing if he was fired but him knowing people of this server who are GM's means he can work well with them.

I Approve of this

Thank You Sano, i always try my best when i get choosen as a GM always helping the server out, like i said i got 2years expierence as GM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BakaPanda

PostSubject: Re: Kane's GM APP :)   Kane's GM APP :) EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:28 am

Kane wrote:
BakaPanda wrote:

I Approve of this

Thank You Sano, i always try my best when i get choosen as a GM always helping the server out, like i said i got 2years expierence as GM.

Good that's always a good thing to know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madara
Admin
Madara

PostSubject: Re: Kane's GM APP :)   Kane's GM APP :) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:42 pm

Denied
Reason: No invovlement in pandoraMS
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pandorams.forumotion.com
Pennace
Admin
Pennace

PostSubject: Re: Kane's GM APP :)   Kane's GM APP :) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:22 am

LOL?????
Jut becuase you were a temp beefore doesnt mean squat now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kane

PostSubject: Re: Kane's GM APP :)   Kane's GM APP :) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:22 pm

Pennace wrote:
LOL?????

shut up u sket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steve

Steve

PostSubject: Re: Kane's GM APP :)   Kane's GM APP :) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:10 pm

Kane wrote:
Pennace wrote:
LOL?????

shut up u sket

Insulting a mod... not good for your favor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pennace
Admin
Pennace

PostSubject: Re: Kane's GM APP :)   Kane's GM APP :) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 12:23 am

Steve wrote:
Kane wrote:
Pennace wrote:
LOL?????

shut up u sket

Your just pissed you got denied hahah Sore loser.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kane

PostSubject: Re: Kane's GM APP :)   Kane's GM APP :) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:43 pm

Pennace wrote:
Steve wrote:
Kane wrote:
Pennace wrote:
LOL?????

shut up u sket

im pissed? when im a gm in another better server yessssss im sooo pissed ROFL so u still commenting on my gm app? i dont even want to be gm anymore -.- god get a life
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steve

Steve

PostSubject: Re: Kane's GM APP :)   Kane's GM APP :) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:19 pm

Kane wrote:
Pennace wrote:
Steve wrote:
Kane wrote:
Pennace wrote:
LOL?????

shut up u sket

im pissed? when im a gm in another better server yessssss im sooo pissed ROFL so u still commenting on my gm app? i dont even want to be gm anymore -.- god get a life

Good for you buddy. Since you're so inclined to think whatever nooby crap you joined is better, feel free to GET THE F**K OUT.

Seriously, if you are gm somewhere else, and act the way you do here, you shouldn't be a GM at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kane

PostSubject: Re: Kane's GM APP :)   Kane's GM APP :) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:24 pm

woooooow sooo hurtinggg ur hurtinggggg my feelingsss LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steve

Steve

PostSubject: Re: Kane's GM APP :)   Kane's GM APP :) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:49 pm

Idiocy is a plague that has brought its touch of death upon you, and you have yet to disappoint me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hostile

Hostile

PostSubject: Re: Kane's GM APP :)   Kane's GM APP :) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:08 pm

any admin wanna lock this app? getting waaaaaaaay off topic lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goddess

Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Kane's GM APP :)   Kane's GM APP :) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:42 pm

Yeah this should be locked way off topic and like Madara said : NO INVOLMENT IN PANDORAMS

Last edited by Goddess on Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hostile

Hostile

PostSubject: Re: Kane's GM APP :)   Kane's GM APP :) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:55 pm

Goddess wrote:
Yeah this should be locked way off topic and like Madara said : NO INVOLMENT IN PANDORAMS

lol maybe a useless post?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pennace
Admin
Pennace

PostSubject: Re: Kane's GM APP :)   Kane's GM APP :) EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:54 am

If you dont care why are you still here hmm and i bet you want be a GM in another server haha So whos the shet now?
Get a Life youd like that huh.
Look whos talkin going around looking for a Gm spot,

Last edited by Pennace on Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hostile

Hostile

PostSubject: Re: Kane's GM APP :)   Kane's GM APP :) EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:55 am

Pennace wrote:
If you dont care why are you still here hmm and i bet you want be a GM in another server haha So whos the shet now?

lol can u lock this thread plz? this got WAAAAAAAAY off topic and just pointless now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kane's GM APP :)   Kane's GM APP :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kane's GM APP :)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PandoraMS :: Gamemaster Section :: GM Application-
Jump to: