PandoraMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App

Go down 
+4
saffaron123
Zac
3lod
Damian
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Damian

Damian

Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App Empty
PostSubject: Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App   Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:03 am

In-Game Name: HoneyBadger

Name: Damian

Location/Timezone: Virginia/Eastern Standard Time

Describe yourself (personality wise): You can describe me in a number of ways...funny, energetic, smart, brave, and just down right awesome. I am a great guy that wouldn't hurt a fly, unless that fly deserved it! I am down-to-earth and extremely friendly and can deal with multiple problems at one time. I'm what you'd call an overachiever. I do what needs to be done and do it correctly with all my might. Of course, like most people, I get pissy, but only if you get on my bad side...and trust me....I have one.

Email (If any): Jrat697@hotmail.com

MSN (If any): Nope, sorry Sad ( I'll get it if you want...)

How active are you in game? in forums?: I usually play the game from 4pm - 8pm on weekdays, then on weekends usually all day if I can. The forums, I usually keep the forum page up and refresh it frequently just in case.

How long have you been with PandoraMS?: For about 1 or 2 days. This server is really strong and can be the best.

What can you contribute to this server?: This server, unfortunately, is well on it's way and barely needs any help at all! I believe I can provide lots of help when other GMs are busy. Help me help you. I will also help provide events for all the players.

Why are you applying for GM?: To help people, even though I've seen most GM apps and WOW I have lots of competition. This is not just an awesome title to give to people who just want to spawn items and disconnect people. This is a job and should be treated as such. It is an opportunity that requires responsibility, ingenuity, and trust. I will provide all these things and more if you choose me.

Have you had any GM experience?Where and for how long?: Yes, so many great servers, I lost count. I will be a great ally to your server and I hope to be.

What is your method for hunting for hackers? The easiest way, for me anyways, to find hackers is ( if the server has this command ) do !online then find any weird or names I wouldn't recognize and locate them. I would then do the Hide skill and observe them.

How often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: I would hunt for maybe 30 minutes a week, depending on if hacking is getting out of hand.

How would you handle a hacker?: I would briefly talk with him/her and depending on the situation, jail them or ban them. My last words would be "Stop Hacking Bish!!!"

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?:I would kindly speak to them both in private and then handle the situation by consulting a fellow GM and then settle it with hopefully with no jailing or banning involved.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: If they described to me what was wrong, I would gladly take the advice, but if I did nothing wrong I'd explain to them that this is a job rather than just playing a game. If they call me a "fail GM" then they should apply for this great opportunity.

As a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: Usually most people would put "OMG of course the game is the most important! This is why were here!" Well the thing about being a GM is the server comes first, friends second. We need to keep the server nice and sturdy for the players to come zooming in.

Why should we choose you?:
I can be a great partner in caring for this server as much of these people are. I will not abuse this great opportunity. It's all about the server and the players in it.

Why shouldn't we choose you?: Just don't make me angry because I sometimes get out of hand o.o

Extra info you feel is necessary: This server is my new home. I'm here to stay and I respect any decision you may choose. Thanks for this opportunity. I'm loving the server. KEEP IT UP!

Love,

Damian

Last edited by Damian on Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the downloading problem is done with now)
Back to top Go down
Damian

Damian

PostSubject: nvm bout download   Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:25 am

i got it to work. Add me in game (HoneyBadger) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
3lod

3lod

PostSubject: Re: Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App   Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:39 pm

LOl w00t a wall of text!!

Btw Great App!
Back to top Go down
Zac

PostSubject: Re: Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App   Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:33 pm

dam i luv the font
made me read the whole thing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Damian

Damian

PostSubject: Re: Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App   Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:40 pm

lol thanks ;D
Back to top Go down
3lod

3lod

PostSubject: Re: Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App   Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:14 pm

LOl looks like your not getting the job..

From what ive heard you got banned.
Back to top Go down
saffaron123

saffaron123

PostSubject: Re: Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App   Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:48 pm

Im not a GM and I don't have to be to say this.
You were found hacking.
Denied.
Back to top Go down
BakaPanda

PostSubject: Re: Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App   Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:51 pm

Ouch. This is what happens when people hack... Let this be a perfect example.
Back to top Go down
Damian

Damian

PostSubject: Re: Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App   Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:12 am

its true.....i did get banned....I just....I just wish I could go back and stop myself. Hacking IS wrong....and I know that now. How could I have been so stupid? Well, you cant change the past. Im sorry guys, I failed you... Im so sorry....This server will be great one day.....I was trying to be harmful...just an advantage. Now im never going to hack again. This has changed me.....but can u do me a lil favor someone?... Tell BloodRain that Im sorry..... Good Luck on the server guys....I guess ill see ya around....

Love,

Damian, the stupidest hacker ever....
Back to top Go down
Pennace
Admin
Pennace

PostSubject: Re: Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App   Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:37 am

I like teh Colors XD
NIce app TOOO
Back to top Go down
Damian

Damian

PostSubject: Re: Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App   Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:48 am

Well thanks dude, I appreciate it. But I got banned because i was supposedly caught hacking. Zac did it. I also heard that he abused his powers. I doubt that can mean I can play again. If I could that would mean the world to me. If theres anyway you could let me play again.....please.....I will never hack again. You can keep an eye on me or something. Please.....I will do most anything...
Back to top Go down
Hostile

Hostile

PostSubject: Re: Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App   Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:40 am

what does bloodrain have to do with anything?
Back to top Go down
Damian

Damian

PostSubject: Re: Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App   Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:06 am

lol o.o bloodrains the first friend i had on this server....and I just wanted to tell him bye...but apparently he got banned too....this blows
Back to top Go down
3lod

3lod

PostSubject: Re: Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App   Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:58 pm

I think it was RainOfLight not BloodRain
Back to top Go down
saffaron123

saffaron123

PostSubject: Re: Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App   Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:48 pm

@above
What about them? o.o
Back to top Go down
Damian

Damian

PostSubject: Re: Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App   Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:03 pm

lol Well, BloodRain was the first friend i had here....and I wanted to tell him that im sorry i got banned.....but then I saw Rain got banned, so i thought OH WOW HE GOT BANNED TOO? but then I realized it was RainofLight, which i barely know at all. Well Madara says that i'm getting unbanned so im happy bout that. If all goes well and if i be good she says she might still consider me for being GM..but I'm pretty doubtful bout that.

Anyways just leave comments about if the App looks good, or if its bad, or if you think I should be GM or not Razz. I love reading em so KEEP IT COMING!
Back to top Go down
BakaPanda

PostSubject: Re: Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App   Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:47 pm

I believe in second chances but still hacking right after you just applied for GM doesn't mean your here to help the community most likely you wanted this position to screw around on. So My opinion for you as a GM is No but then again it's not my choice.
Back to top Go down
Damian

Damian

PostSubject: Re: Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App   Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:00 am

I get wat ur saying and your totally right ( and it wasn't really right after but I get wat ur saying.) Anyways I respect your honesty and thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Madara
Admin
Madara

PostSubject: Re: Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App   Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:55 pm

Denied

Sorry
Reason: You Where Found Hacking before

Closed
Back to top Go down
https://pandorams.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App   Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App Empty

Back to top Go down

Damian's (IGN: HoneyBadger) GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PandoraMS :: Gamemaster Section :: GM Application-
Jump to: